Base Pay$34,000.00 – $46,000.00 /Year
Job TypeInformation Technology, Entry Level, Professional Services
Manages OthersNot Specified
IndustryComputer Hardware, Computer Software, Internet – ECommerce
Required TravelNot Specified
Job IDGreensboro 008
- Provide direct, routine technical advice/support, troubleshooting assistance, problem resolution, and responses to inquiries through the Help Desk for PCs (both laptops and desktops), printers, PC/server applications, databases, Blackberry devices, telephones, and remote access.
- Install software, configure, and set up PCs; install and set up printers and telephones as necessary.
- Coordinate specific systems-related office needs with the office administrators (or local supervisor) and regional LAN administrator; participate in network updates (this may require work be periodically done during non-standard hours for network maintenance and support);
- Schedule and communicate all system changes and downtime within the office.
- Keep up-to-date on the Hardware and software supported.
- Document all help desk activity in help desk software redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Must be proficient in using a computer; Windows operating system is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools for research and reports, Outlook email
- Basic knowledge of Terminal and SQL server applications, remote desktop applications in Windows, PCAnywhere, Dameware, Webex is a plus
- High School graduate is required
- A degree related to computer programming, computer science, or related field is preferred
- 2 or more years of helpdesk experience for software or technical support can be substituted for college degree
- Ability to communicate in a pleasant and effective manner with attorneys and staff, in person and by telephone, required.
- Exceptional customer service and troubleshooting skills, problem solving, and follow-up skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required. Must be a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and support new technologies.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision.